Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Change in plans

Today was to be our trip to Chaco, but with all the rain and the non-maintained road, we decided to put it off until another trip.  We've also done about all we want to do in Albuquerque, so it's off to Gallup today, and tomorrow we'll go to El Morro & El Malpais and end up in Belen.  Then we'll be back on schedule with more activities and more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment