Sunday, May 5, 2024

Off to New Mexico 2024

2024 Trip: I'm taking off Wednesday, May 8th, for a 10 day trip to New Mexico & interesting points en-route. I plan to visit the the Flint hills Museum in Manhattan and the Eisenhower Library in Abilene on Day 1, Monument Rocks on Day 2, the dinosaur museum in Tucumcari on Day 3.

Days 4 & 5 will be spent in Santa Fe and Days 6 & 7 in Albuquerque, with lots of museum visits and lots of good food. On the way home I plan to visit Bosque Redondo near Fort Sumner and the Panhandle Plains Museum in Canyon.

I will post photos if possible for each day's drive, along with my usual commentary and some tid-bits ala Sandra. This trip includes quite a few "virgin roads," ones I've never traveled.  I'll see how my new Toyota Rav$ hibrid performs.

No comments:

Post a Comment